Friday, October 10, 2008

Why Hardcore Casual?

The question is simple. Why start a blog?

Well... why not?

I spend a lot of time browsing Warcraft Bloggers. I have become a disciple of BRK (foshizzle!) I figured, "Hey! I can do this!"

I am very proud of what I have been able to accomplish merely playing 10-16 hours a week. I figure I'd share with others how to do the same. Also, it helps to put things down on paper (or the internets, as it may be) One of the primary steps to success as a Hardcore Casual is to have a plan. Have goals. Writing them down and tracking progress really helps in this endeavor. However, more on that later...

0 comments:

Subscribe

About Me

My photo
A part-time player trying to exist in a full-time world. Guild Master of Denarian on the Azjol-Nerub server.

Contact

Contact
Image courtesy of Nexodyne

Current Goals

  • Haddar - Level 80
  • Tarmr - HERBS!
  • Samodean - Wyrmrest Accord Exalted
  • Samodean - Finish Northrend Quests

Currently...

  • Watching - Primeval
  • Playing - Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood (DS)
  • Watching - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  • Playing - The Last Remnant (360)
  • Playing - Persona 4 (PS2)

Community

Warcraft Bloggers